Dr. Chris McCrudden
GDC No. 76410
Chris qualified from Dundee Dental School in 1999. He joined The Cherrybank team in 2007 and for the next 10 years was an integral part of the huge success of the Perth Practice.
A change of city beckoned and the opportunity to continue with Cherrybank in the Edinburgh practice was too good to miss, so Chris moved to Edinburgh in 2017, although he still travels back to Perth for endodontic treatments.
His passion for cosmetic dentistry has led him to undertake countless professional development courses both in the UK and around the world, to keep up with the everchanging face of modern dentistry.
Some of these are as follows :
- Masters certificate in advanced aesthetic dentistry from the Rosenthal institute New York
- Six Months Smiles certification
- Invisalign certification
- Year course in dental implantology from Cambridge Academy of Implantology
- The AO4 Concept with the Malo Clinic Portugal
There are numerous others.
He also has a special interest in Endodontics (root canal treatment) for which he uses the latest operating microscope and rotary instruments.
He is a member of :
- The British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry,
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- The British Endodontic Society
- The International Team for Implantology ITI
- The Association of Dental Implantology
His goal is simply to make you feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible whilst under his care.
Last updated August 15th, 2019