At Cherrybank Dental Spa in Perth, we aim to utilise the best in technology to enhance all our treatments, the Vampire Facelift treatment uses the goodness in our own blood to improve your skin.
Sometimes called Mesotherapy or Plasma Rich in Growth Factors (PRGF), a Vampire Facelift repairs skin tissue naturally
We are the first company to introduce this procedure and technique in Scotland through our Perth dental clinic.
At Cherrybank Dental Spa we are very proud to introduce this technology – the benefits are:
- In facial aesthetics it can be used to improve skin tone as a standalone treatment with no change in facial expression.
- It is completely compatible with anti-wrinkle treatments such as botox and dermal fillers.
- Creates increased skin hydration
- Increased brightness of the skin (luminosity)
- Promotes your own collagen formation
- Stops hair loss and promotes regrowth
- Can be used anywhere on the body
- 100% safe.
Which areas benefit from the painless vampire facelift (mesotherapy and PRGF) ?
- Across the face and forehead
- Back of the hands
- Decolletage (upper chest area)
- Scalp – very effective in Alopecia cases or to prevent further hair loss in men.
What is the procedure?
This treatment basically involves taking blood, then we separate the blood using a specially designed centrifuge. We then painlessly inject some of the layers using an injection device which delivers a large number of minute injections.
We also use this technology to improve healing when we’re conducting oral surgery, such as with dental implants.
Am I Suitable?
Most people are. Some conditions that may make it more difficult or that mean we can’t use it are:
- If you are difficult to take blood from! This may sound obvious but we find that patients generally know this about themselves. If you have a history of nurses struggling to get blood and needing to try multiple veins then you may not be a prime candidate for a vampire facelift.
- If you are on an anti-clotting medication such as Warfarin – we need to know! This is not a complete contra-indication but is something we would discuss with you.
- If you have a blood disease that means your blood doesn’t clot properly.
- If you are suffering from an active infection.
- If you have an active herpes infection e.g. shingles or cold sores.
- If you have an active folliculitis.
n.b Although it may appear similar, it is not the same as Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP).
How much does a Painless Vampire Facelift cost?
The price for this procedure is £499 and it is recommended to have a course of 3 treatments.
We offer a Free Consultation for our Vampire Facelift, where your aesthetic practitioner would review your suitability and fully explain all of your options.
Last updated August 15th, 2019