Finance Options for Dentistry in Edinburgh and Perth
0% Finance and Interest bearing finance for dental treatment.
Dentistry can be a significant investment, and we work hard to work within any budget.
If you’re considering any kind of dentistry, cosmetic or restorative, you might be interested in an interest-free or low cost payment plan to fund your dental treatment.
Our range of facilities can get you the treatment you want or need right now, and spread the payment over an appropriate period, usually with monthly payments. Try our Dental Finance Calculator to find out the monthly repayment amount* for your treatment.
The Benefits To You
- You can have the treatment right now - putting off dentistry may result in it becoming more extensive, invasive and expensive.
- You can spread the cost of the treatment over a suitable period.
- Interest-free and low cost monthly options can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans.
- It’s easy to set up repayments by Direct Debit.
- All Finance options are provided by leading credit suppliers and are subject to status.
- Our Treatment Co-ordinators can help you with the application – it’s simple.
You Can Apply If…
- You are over 18.
- You are in permanent full/part time employment.
- You have been resident in the UK for at least 1 year.
- You have a permanent place of residence, and be able to show proof of residence, eg. drivers license, utility bill, bank statement.
- You have a UK bank account, which has a direct debit facility.
A partner or family member may apply on your behalf, if you fail to meet any of the above criteria.
What to bring?
We can process a finance application for you at either our Perth or Edinburgh dental spa. To do so, you need to bring
- Photo ID (a valid Passport or Drivers License)
- Proof of your address ( a valid Drivers License / Utility bill / Bank statement)
- Main Bank card (debit or credit card)
- Your Current account information (sort code and account number)
Contact us on 0845 130 9445 or fill out a contact form to discuss our Finance Options further.
*representative example amount